It has been a busy summer. Just having all four of the kiddos home all day has been fun but tiring. I haven't had much time to blog so I'll try and catch up a little. Here are a few of the things we have been doing. Addy convinced me to hook up our bike trailer to her bike. I wasn't sure it was such a good idea but I was wrong. She had her own personal rickshaw which she used to give rides to Halle, Mia and Luke and all the neighbor kids. The first day the rides were free and the next day she charged 25 cents per ride! She made about $3. She gets the entrepreneurial spirit from Ryan.
We've had lots of games of hide and seek. Mia and Luke are getting better. We are still trying to teach Mia she doesn't have to hide in the same spot every time.One day we decided to make some chocolate covered frozen bananas. They were yummy and the kids had fun dipping them in the chocolate and adding sprinkles.
Mia has enjoyed sneaking any time on the girl's Gameboys that she can. Here I caught her at a party at the church when she had taken it out of Addy's purse.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
3 comments:
What fun summer memories you guys have been making! Your family is so beautiful. The last picture of Mia cracks me up- she totally looks like she got caught in the act. (=
Looks like your family is having a great summer!! I loved all the pictures of them and your quoteables on the side are fun to read too!
Way to go Addy! $3 on her rig=shaw gig. She is very clever, I'M betting she will make her first million by 12.
Post a Comment