Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy birthday Mia! (June 30)

Mia started her day off right with a tiara, tutu and clip-on earrings. Since she is our girliest girl, it seemed appropriate. We let her wear them all day to the store, McDonald's, etc.
Then she was happy to have a pink cake with sprinkles. She loved it.
Then we had some of Mia's good friends over to help the kids bust open the Dora pinata. I think she had a good birthday. She is getting so big. She has a hard time understanding that she is not the same age as Addy and Halle. She wants to do everything they do. Mia's latest loves are coloring (she will do it for hours, esp. if she has markers), watercolors, riding bikes, "reading" to her babies, and having Luke chase her around the house. I sure do love her!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the picture with her and her pink cake!

Kevin and Emily said...

Mia is one adorable girly-girl. I LOVE the picture with the cake too- so dang cute!

Julie said...

I third the cute cake shot. She is such a cutie and reminds me of her very cute Grandma Patsy!