Tuesday, July 29, 2008

$20 can go a long way



Toward the end of June it was getting nice and hot. With 4 kids, 2 of which don't swim yet, going to a public pool isn't really an option we can entertain very often. So I got a $20 blow up pool that was 10x6. Every 2-3 days we would empty and move it and refill it (as to not kill the grass). The girls have loved it. It is by far the best investment we've made all summer. It's just big enough for them to jump in and cool off and they are just creative enough to think of about a million games they can play in it (American Gladiators, etc.) Addy decided one warm evening it would be fun to run in the neighbors sprinklers and jump in our pool with her clothes on. They had a blast. I had no idea they could squeeze that many kids into a pool that size.



1 comments:

Sadie said...

It is so fun to hear all the fun and funny things you're kids are up to! I saw your blog through Erin's and love to hear all the updates. I have to say we did the same thing this summer with our kids...ie, blow up pool and little slip and slide and that has been the best thing ever! Even Terry and I love the slip and slide!