The other day I could hear Luke yelling for someone to come rescue him. He had crawled up on the toilet/counter and couldn't figure out how to get back down. Notice he had to unroll some toilet paper before his ascent. I thought about leaving him up there for awhile to teach him a lesson but I figured if he fell down and got seriously injured the finger would be pointed to me (and I would feel bad about it). So the boy was rescued but I'm sure it won't be the last time.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Marooned on toilet mountain
Posted by christy at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the title of this post! And awesome action pictures of your girls!
Christy Hanson/i-don't-know-your-married-name. It's katie cruze shafer. I love your blog. your kids are so cute, and you kept me cracking up! Do you remember me? I think that you know a good friend of mine from college. Lynette. Crazy!
Post a Comment