After much research Ryan decided "the kids" really needed a go-kart. For the record, I was not consulted and it wasn't until the go-kart was about 2 days from arriving that Addy spilled the beans about she and Ryan's sneaky shenanigans. He admitted later he was trying to live out some of his childhood desires through the kids. Unfortunately for Ryan, the go-kart is made for kids and we are both over the weight limit. We each took a quick ride the first day, just to make sure it was safe. I will admit I have sneaked in a few rides and it is REALLY fun. I even gave Luke and Mia a few slower rides with me. Once Luke realized what he was missing out on, he became obsessed. Every time we go out to the garage he runs right over and hops on for a ride. He even knows how to push the gas with his thumb. Luckily, he can't turn on the power button but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
5 comments:
sweetness. I want one.
I need one too!
Luke is too cute.
WOW- go karts and blow up pools. Sounds like one fun summer. I love all of these pictures! Wish we were closer and could come play! (=
who wouldn't want a go-kart? Ryan is right, we never had one of those growing up... same with the Legos.. how are those working out?
The legos aren't too bad. We just keep them to one area at a time.
Post a Comment