So most of you haven't seen all Luke's shenanigans. We post most of them to the Brava Awards, a site dedicated to the crazy kiddos in Ryan's extended family. A few months back, he got into some black fingernail polish (water-based thankfully). He managed to get it all over his face, hands, clothes and wood floor before I looked down and noticed him right under my nose. Well, this morning we had a repeat while I was in the shower. He got into my makeup bag which was zipped and in the drawer and had fun with my mascara. This is what I found when I hopped out of the shower. He looks pretty happy with himself. Here's hoping we don't have a future goth on our hands.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
4 comments:
He looks good as a goth... haha. That is so funny! Its amazing how they seem to get into everything, especially the things they aren't suppossed to!
He is so funny! Those are priceless pictures. Here's to hoping his interest in black makeup will come to an end. (=
So funny! Good thing he is SO cute! And you wanted a boy... ;)
Even with mascara all over his face he is so dang cute. Can't wait to see you in Sept!!!
Post a Comment