Monday, August 2, 2010

Where we've been...

We had sooo much fun and most of my children came back a shade or two darker. I have to say that I LOVE THE BEACH!!!! Even with all its sand that makes its way into every crevice imaginable. It's the perfect family vacation (even if you have to drive 20+ hours to get there). Thanks Julie and Andrew for a great week!

3 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

The beach is the perfect vacation for our four kids! Everyone is happy in the water, on the sand or munching on licorice in a chair. That's why we go back every year! Glad you had a blast.

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Love this photo! Sure have missed you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Sunny said...

Cute picture...what a fun vacation!

And I'm so jealous that you've arrived to the "built-in-babysitter- stage" we still have 5 more years. :(