Mia and Luke made my bed for me on my birthday to be nice.
Ryan decorated the table and a special chair just for me. Fun times.
A friend dropped off delicious homemade truffles. I had more than my fair share but I felt okay about it since I had the birthday excuse.
For Thanksgiving, we made a gratitude tree and each put leaves on the tree either written or drawn with what we were thankful for. The kids got REALLY into it. I think Mia probably did 15, some written, some drawn.
While Ryan and I were hanging wreaths outside, Luke was inside doing this.
Overall, it was a fun relaxing weekend and I am soooo excited for the Christmas holiday ahead!
4 comments:
Cute tree idea...I'm going to steal that one for next year. And sorry I forgot to call on your birthday. It was on my mind and then being out of town and not near my phone didn't help..and I forgot. But Happy Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday Christy! I'm stealing the tree idea also.
Love the tree, and glad you had a nice birthday.
Soo much Happy in your happy day! xoxo, trina
Post a Comment