Monday, November 23, 2009

Bumbo Moves

There is a reason why it's dangerous to put a Bumbo seat on an elevated surface. Her name is Claire. The weird part is, she is perfectly happy like this. She likes being upside down. This isn't the first time she's done this, either. Notice she is smiling. I don't know if this is a sign of things to come. Maybe she was born to be a gymnast.

I think I'm going to give her 8 out of 10 for style points.

5 comments:

Amber King said...

I think I would have to give her 9 out of 10 points, that is impressive and smiling the whole time.

Erin said...

Wow, she is getting to be so big! I give her 10 out of 10 for cuteness.

Amy said...

Hysterical. I love that super-bendy stage! So cute.

Amy said...

Hysterical. I love that super-bendy stage! So cute.

Crickit said...

Super cute! She is growing so fast.