Those of you who know Ryan well, know that he loves having beverages on hand. It's unacceptable in his mind to have anyone over if we don't have good beverages to offer. After Christmas, we finally broke down and purchased a second fridge/freezer for our garage to supplement our measly freezer space in our current fridge. I thought we were purchasing it for the freezer space but I was wrong. You should have seen Ryan's eyes light up when we went to Sam's club to purchase drinks to fill his beverage fridge. There's one dream realized we can cross off his life list. I think I know what I can get him for Valentine's Day.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
4 comments:
I know it is funny, but you will love it. I love our drink fridge...of course, I am ry's sister. cheers.
Ha ha. That sounds like Ryan.
We've got one too...Jonathan always has at least 10 different drink options. I think it's a guy thing.
Travis says if he were stranded on a desert island and could have one thing it would be juice. He didn't pick me, he picked juice.
So, I'm totally going for the IBC rootbeer . . . all that other stuff in your bevfridge looks way too healthy.
Post a Comment