Have you ever had one of those days (or weeks) that you just struggled to not feel like BLAH. I don't know how else to describe it. I got this horrible rash from an allergic reaction (I think) and it's just not going away as fast as I would like it to. The Benadryl and steroids have not quite done the trick. Thus, I can't really wear makeup because my face is still a little sensitive and my earlobes are super itchy which means no earrings for me. And earrings are kind of my one simple way to feel a little more glam and a little less "mom". Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom, I just don't always want to look like one. I could do without the snot on my shoulder and food on my shirt. Cute dangly earrings sometimes help distract from the last two. And the last blah factor is the "I'm not quite pregnant enough to look pregnant" in maternity clothes. I just look fat in regular clothes. Sorry this is a really shallow, superficial post. I just have a case of the blahs and I thought writing it down would help get it out of my system.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
6 comments:
Hey Christy, check out my latest post (jeremyanddahliaoneil.blogspot.com) to rid yourself of the blahs....it's all about free makeup :)
Enjoy!
I feel you, dog. (in an american idol sort of way, and not implying that you look like one.)
I am so with you! Hope you get better soon! I think we need to plan a girls trip to Ohio! What do you think?! :)
I completely know how you feel. It will pass and soon you will be showing so much that you will be uncomfortable. I have been wondering about your rash and if it is gone yet? Will I see you in Primary tomorrow? Hee Hee!
Oh, I hate those blah days and weeks. Hope you are feeling gorgeous and fabulous soon- cause you sure are! Love you!
My sympathies . . . at least you have a good reason for the blahs! I'm just a whiner at heart. I think it's this time of year--let's have spring already!
Post a Comment