Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A morning well-spent

Who needs a trampoline when you have kids with good old-fashioned imagination? They made a "cuddle pit" between Halle and Mia's beds consisting of couch cushions, pillows, sleeping blankets, a bean bag, and about 50 stuffed animals. It was really fun watching them.
Even Mia got airborne several times. Little legs can jump.
The girls got more height. I was impressed.
Here's Addy showing her stuff.
You've got to love the double jump. For the record, no kids were seriously hurt in the taking of these pictures. There were a few rough landings and I think Mia shed a tear or two but it turned into a pillowfight/take-down Mom war. (And I thought we had to leave the house to have fun!)

2 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

That looks like so much fun and these are awesome pictures! I'll have to remember this idea for my kids someday. (=

Josh n' Joni said...

I loved doing stuff like that with my sisters. You are a nice mom to not get mad when they are jumping off of the furniture like that. (We always got in trouble!)