The past few weeks, Luke has given me a pretty good initiation into the world of boys. He is into everything! I really do put things away but with the help of the girls, he always finds things he shouldn't. I had already taken away 2 dry erase markers and thought I found the rest and hid them. He found the remaining one and colored all over his face and head (and the hardwood floor in several locations). Halle left the sunscreen out and Luke took it upon himself to slather his face and clothes. Meals are always fun with him throwing everything on the floor once he has squished it as small as it will go (mandarin oranges pictured). He also loves the cat's food and water (and has eaten it before). It's now on top of the dryer where he can't reach it. He keeps me on my toes but he's so darn cute I can't get upset.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
6 comments:
WOW! Props to you not getting mad right away and for knowing you would want a picture of these things later:) What a crazy boy:)
I love the look on his face while he's in the cat food! Priceless!
These are cracking me up! What is it about boys and complete, total MESSES!
He is just adorable!
Gotta love boys... You aint seen nothin yet :)
Man you deserve it, but your right he is sooo cute.
I love all of these pics!! It is so funny to see the things they get into...well it is funny afterwards, not always funny at the time! :)
Post a Comment