I have LOVED being able to plant things all around the house and watch them grow. I planted these two clematis plants last May. They were only about 6 inches tall and didn't seem to be doing much. By July, they had grown a lot and were blooming some. Then they died off and were brown vines all winter. I was sooo surprised at how quickly they took off this spring. Everyone who comes over comments on them. It's been so rewarding. This year I have resolved to take more pictures of our flower beds in the height of summer so I can remember how pretty they are (and so I can remember what plants are where in the spring when they are all just starting off again and I have forgotten).
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
3 comments:
Those are so pretty! I will have to remember to consider those as we continue to landscape. Clematis. Got it.
I'm jealous! Since we live in an apartment in Korea we don't get to do any type of landscaping. They are beautiful plants though.
Does that flower come in different colors? I love the purple-I'm just curious! I tried tellng Scott about it-now I can show him!
Post a Comment