Thursday, January 20, 2011

Claire's very own snow day

It wasn't enough for Claire that it actually snowed outside. Nope. She was up at 6AM even though it was a snow day. Guess she didn't get the memo. While I quickly got on the computer, Claire had her own fun on the kitchen table.

And when Luke tried to touch her perfect "snow" she gave him a real piece of her mind. Can you hear the yelling just by looking at her face? I can.

Happily salting the table

P.S. I guess I forgot to mention yesterday what a troublemaker Claire can be. She might just be my most mischievous yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!
Hi Christy, this is Jeannette. Bill and Leah sent me the link so I can read your blog. I knit the sweater set for newborn Claire. She sure has grown since then and she looks like a very happy child, as do all your children. It looks like your recent move was a big one for you but it's nice to see that the whole family is settling in well. I look forward to reading more of your and the family's adventures.

bfav said...

That's almost a hill. You should have let them go sledding.

Kevin and Jeni said...

I can hear her yelling too! I love the pics you got of her, and my kids love reading your posts :) Your house looks beautiful, I'm so glad your enjoying AR. We miss your cute fam, we should plan a weekend visit sometime!!