What do you get when you add:
1.) A bus stop breakfast with donuts and juice,
(even Claire was lucky enough to snag a powdered donut or two)
(By the way, Halle cannot be normal)
35 kids was the grand total.
This picture just shows the kids who got off the bus
on our side of the cul-de-sac plus a few siblings
and Mia
and Luke
5.) Pizza
6.) Pinata
7.) Popsicles
8.) Face painting
9.) Hundreds of water balloons
10.) A fire pit with s'smores ????
The VERY BEST last day of school ever!!!
(Thanks to the best neighborhood moms ever!! I can't take credit for this. I just showed up and brought the things I was assigned to bring. I don't know how they are possibly going to top this next year...)
4 comments:
So fun! Wish I was a kid in your neighborhood. :)
That looked like an absolute BLAST! Your kids will remember that forever :) Great job moms!! If that's how you celebrate the last day of school I can't wait to see how you celebrate the 4th!
This looks like the funnest block party I have ever seen. How great to live on this street! And I'm jealous that you get the summer off . . .
You live in the most awesome neighborhood ever!
Post a Comment