I'm almost too embarrassed to post this picture. But hey, who doesn't get dirty every now and then? Yesterday I worked hard emptying a whole truckload of mulch, digging up plants, etc. It was a busy, tiring afternoon. Partway through, Claire woke up from her nap and wanted in on the action. She crawled all over the place tasting the mulch, "helping me" pull out plants (and tasting them), crawling around the garage floor, etc. When Ryan came home from work, this is what she looked like: SUPER dirty, but with a smile on her face.
P.S. For the record, she did get a bath in which I scrubbed her down really good before she ate her dinner.
3 comments:
At least Ryan came home to see this cute little dirty thing - usually I get to come home and find one of the kids "helping" Jake with the cars, or fixing bikes, generally filthy and uncared for - and I just cringe! She's still so cute though!!
Cutie! She's looking more like Mia
I love it. You can tell she's having a good time!
And you loved the Lost finale??? We must talk. Jaren was flying when it was on, so we watched it last night, and I'm just SO CONFUSED.
Post a Comment