(Our lego bin about to overflow)
You know it's serious when you buy your legos by the pound on Ebay and you know what a good price per pound is. You might have a problem when you hesitate to tell your wife where you're going with the kids because you're headed to Toys R Us to check out the latest lego deals (buy two, get one free, by the way). You might have a problem when you can spend hours sorting through your latest Ebay purchase "treasure hunting" (in his own words) to find what cool pieces were included. But, hey, if that's his biggest problem, I'll take it. I do think I want to contact Legos to nominate him for an updated commercial. Watch this video and picture Ryan as the star.
4 comments:
Yes, I think Ryan should be in an updated commercial. Or at least get him that sweet jacket in the video.
I like the name Ryan the lego maniac!
So, we were over at the Conovers last week and were discussing how we can't believe we have 4 kids and how we used to call the family who lived across the street from you guys in Provo the "4 kid freaks" Do you remember those guys? Now we are the "4 kid freaks", but I pointed out that you guys are the "5 kid freaks" and that made us feel a little better:)
I am seriously laughing out loud! I remember that commercial, and I believe I had a crush on zack too! lol. Love your blog, your so witty Cristy!
I love Ryan's fettishes. You good to roll with them.
Post a Comment