The everyday happenings of the Wilson fam
No wonder with all your cute girlies. And little Claire is just TOOO cute. Love it!
Christy, she is so darling. Surely we could arrange something between her and Ollie. I'm emailing you a picture I just took of him and you can give it to Claire for consideration. :)
So, so, so cute! She's growing up so fast!And I love pink. I just adore it. I even (sometimes) make Ethan wear a pink tie to church. And my one daughter can't stand pink! What's up with that?!
That is a great picture!! What a cutie. Nice to know she'll look real cute in all of Mia's pink clothes in a couple of years.
so is sooo cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No wonder with all your cute girlies. And little Claire is just TOOO cute. Love it!
Christy, she is so darling. Surely we could arrange something between her and Ollie. I'm emailing you a picture I just took of him and you can give it to Claire for consideration. :)
So, so, so cute! She's growing up so fast!
And I love pink. I just adore it. I even (sometimes) make Ethan wear a pink tie to church. And my one daughter can't stand pink! What's up with that?!
That is a great picture!! What a cutie. Nice to know she'll look real cute in all of Mia's pink clothes in a couple of years.
so is sooo cute!
Post a Comment