Claire Elise Wilson arrived today at 1:36 pm weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz. and she is pretty much all cheeks. The delivery could not have gone more smoothly and the kids were super excited to see her and hold her and kiss her. Even Luke, who was a little hesitant at first, warmed up to her when he realized she would hold on tightly to his little finger. Addy was upset she couldn't just stay all night to hold her little sister.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
14 comments:
I Love Love Love the picture of all 5 siblings. So cute and what a fun family you have! Congrats on little Claire. She is a doll. Glad to hear all went well. Love ya!
She is beautiful! Congrats! You look fabulous as well.
Congratulations. Little Penelope is beautiful. :) We're glad everything went well and can't wait to meet her.
So much cuteness! I thought it was fun that you wrote she's mostly all cheeks because I was telling Jake that you already had pictures up on facebook, and that she was almost 8 pounds with at least 4 of those pounds in her cheeks! Love them! Oh, and seriously - no fair looking that awesome both just before AND just after having a baby! Congrats!
ps - when you get a free minute, email me your address so I can send you guys something special for her "birth-day"! :) webers@digis.net
That baby is beautiful! And I can't wait to see what happens with those cheeks. So I'm looking at your tan legs in the pictures and thinking now might be a good time for me to start using some self tanner or we could have a serious pasty white girl problem when I have my boy in a week or two! You look amazing!
omg! She is soo beautiful! Welcom Claire Elise, you are one luved lady! Congrats to all the Wilsons, and way to go Christy, you look wonderful! Thanks for the photos...I've been checking all day! :) xoxo,trina
Claire is super cute! And Christy you look like a model. Are you sure you just had a baby? :)
What a cutie! Congrats guys! I'm glad she made it till July to keep up your birthday streak!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. And--I love that name. Glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Christy, you look beautifuly happy, and she is a doll! Congrats 5 times over. Tell Mia happy birthday and that we miss her:)Have a great 4th!
What a gorgeous family of seven! We are so happy for you guys. Little Claire is adorable and we are happy everything went so well. You look incredible Christy!
Oh so cute! And so impressed that you've already posted and that you looked so good in the picture. Glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks. You're trooper for coming to the reunion with a newborn...but glad you are.
She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. You have got to have the skinniest new Mom face that I have ever seen. I can't believe after 5 kids that you can still pull it off.
Post a Comment