Addy, our professional event planner, is at it again. Last summer she organized and hosted a pet fair and this year it was "Sherwood Park's Got Talent". She invited her friends on the cul-de-sac to share their talents for each other and all the parents. We had a lot of kids turn out and share their talents.
Caden showing off his batting (next homerun derby champ?).
Cute Mckenna showing off her hula hooping skills.
Halle and best friend, Madelyn, did a hula hooping routine with tossing, hula hooping, dancing, etc. It was quite entertaining.
Addy and her best friend, Kyra, did a dance routine to a Hannah Montana song that they had choreographed.
Trenton showed us how he could walk on his hands. Very impressive.
Carter did some sweet karate moves.
The night was topped off by the breaking of a cool monkey pinata Addy had made all by herself. I was so proud of her and her skills for pulling off a fun night with practically no help from Ryan or I. She's a born entertainer.
7 comments:
That is awesome! Wow, I loved the pinata too. I'm so impressed... but I have to ask, in true Addy fashion, did she charge admission? I can't wait to see what Addy grows up to be.
That is so funny! What a character. Looks like a great night, you should be proud!
She is amazing! Does she hire out?
WOW! And how fun to have that many kids in your neighborhood! I'm jealous.
Good job Addy! That is so impressive for just a little gal. I can't wait to see what her Christmas parties end up being like! :)
Seriously...I love hearing what Addy comes up with...she's so creative!
I'm so impressed. It looks like it was a super fun. And the monkey pinata was a nice touch. Nice job Addy!
Post a Comment