Thursday, July 9, 2009

Filling up the tank

Last Saturday I went out to the garage to find this. Luke smiled and said "Mom, pee, car!" He was so happy with himself. He had lifted the hood of his little car and "filled up the tank". I guess Ryan and I have to take responsibility for the little monster we have created. I scolded him and told him he needed to go pee-pee in the potty inside from now on but it was REALLY hard to do it without laughing. 

7 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Eww. And Ha! That is funny.

Little Mr. O's date has been set for next Thursday, 7:30 a.m. Can't wait to bring a friend into the world for Clair.

Megan said...

Too funny. You gotta hate/love those moments when its so hard not to laugh.

And I wanted to say before how cute you and Claire looked in your "choices" post, but my computer was weird, and I couldn't comment, but that looked so wonderful! There is nothing like snuggling a little baby! :)

AW said...

I think our Mr. Cooper and Luke could have quite a lot of fun together! We have so many moments that we can't discipline him because we can't keep a straight face! Luke is very creative:) gotta love how little boys minds work!

Jessica said...

LOL! Aren't boys such stinkers!! What a cutie though. I would have been rolling on the floor! :)

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. Funniest post EVER. EVER!! I am dying over here!

Josh n' Joni said...

ha! I can just picture you trying to get mad at him with a big smirk on your face! So funny!

Sunny said...

Way to go Luke! That's why being a little boy is fun.