I have said it before and I will say it again...there is NOTHING better in the whole wide world than sleeping baby on your chest. Ahhhh! I love it. Little Claire is so stinkin' cute too!
she is SO GORGEOUS, Christy!!! I am so in awe of you having five kiddos . . . you never cease to amaze me! Congrats and super kudos! : ) I can't wait to see her!!!
She is delish and I am jealous {which means I'm still pregnant}. It's not looking so good for an induction this week, so instead, I'm going to fantasize that I'm you, sleeping on your back or stomach and bending over to pick stuff up! Lucky girl.
Good for you - the laundry and house can wait! So, Luke peed in the aisle and Mia threw up - all on the same trip? I'm glad we didn't see you there that day. And I'm glad I don't work at Target.
I KNEW you looked familiar! Hi old Jerusalem friend! What a beautiful family you've made and Claire is just yummy! How fun to find you on the Dragonfly's spot! Sam and I were in the same ward in VA til I moved to Germany 6 mos ago. Again, CONGRATS and well done!!!
You look amazing and congrats on little Claire... such a cutie! Wow, a family of 7 that is impressive. I still remember Addy being so little and Ryan and I loving when we ended up sitting near you at church so we could be entertained watching her! Do you all fit on one bench at church? Congrats again!
11 comments:
I have said it before and I will say it again...there is NOTHING better in the whole wide world than sleeping baby on your chest. Ahhhh! I love it. Little Claire is so stinkin' cute too!
she is SO GORGEOUS, Christy!!! I am so in awe of you having five kiddos . . . you never cease to amaze me! Congrats and super kudos! : ) I can't wait to see her!!!
She is perfection. You guys know how to make them. Holding her and dressing her, I bet you are glad shes a girl!
She is delish and I am jealous {which means I'm still pregnant}. It's not looking so good for an induction this week, so instead, I'm going to fantasize that I'm you, sleeping on your back or stomach and bending over to pick stuff up! Lucky girl.
Good for you - the laundry and house can wait!
So, Luke peed in the aisle and Mia threw up - all on the same trip? I'm glad we didn't see you there that day. And I'm glad I don't work at Target.
Perfect choice!
So cute. We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks.
What a darling darling baby and such a cute mom! Savor every minute . . . I wish I had someone her size to snuggle with!
Oh ya, now that is a choice! Enjoy! luvs, trina
I KNEW you looked familiar! Hi old Jerusalem friend! What a beautiful family you've made and Claire is just yummy! How fun to find you on the Dragonfly's spot! Sam and I were in the same ward in VA til I moved to Germany 6 mos ago. Again, CONGRATS and well done!!!
You look amazing and congrats on little Claire... such a cutie! Wow, a family of 7 that is impressive. I still remember Addy being so little and Ryan and I loving when we ended up sitting near you at church so we could be entertained watching her! Do you all fit on one bench at church? Congrats again!
Post a Comment