Is there any sick-o out there that actually enjoys these disgusting candies that appear every year for Valentine's Day? Sure, the sayings are oh-so-sweet but there is nothing about the flavor or crunchiness or aftertaste that leaves me wanting more. Even Luke and Mia, the children who will eat practically anything if you call it candy, spit mouthfuls of these chewed up nasties into our garbage can. I'm just wondering what the consensus is. Does everyone think these are disgusting or is there some one out there who finds them appealing? Just wondering. Leave me a comment with your opinion and maybe I'll send you a few boxes.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
11 comments:
They're gross. But totally cute!
I've always preferred chocolate to those yuckies. Perhaps they exist only for someone with a bit of pocket change wanting to share some love on Valentine's Day?
So, I guess I didn't realize I'm the only person who actually enjoys these little hearts. I honestly do enjoy them every year . . . but your post has made me ask myself why. I guess it's just because it's a quick and easy way to get pure sugar into my system!
Yes I love these!! Playdoh chased with glue was my favorite after school snack as a kid. CALL ME CRAZY
Jonathan loves them...but is that really a surprise. He even likes to buy the large size of them. And so far all my kids love them too.
aesthetically speaking...you can't go wrong with these little guys but taste wise they are disgusting!...but you already knew that!
I can't stand them! Just seeing that picture makes me ill. Stewart, however, loves them.
I completely agree! Savannah got a box for V-day, but wasn't impressed with them. She ate a few but wasn't excited about them or wanted more! Jake likes them, he says they are not the best candy but good. He is a real candy man!
These are my all-time favorite holiday candies of all holidays. Sorry. I guess I am an old one. I am addicted to them every Valentine's season.
Definitely not a fan. I am especially sad when my kids decide to decorate cookies with them. I usually don't put them out to be used, but they show up from somewhere. No one will eat the cookies once the hard candies are on them. My kids will eat them then there is nothing else though, they love sugar unfortunately.
I'm way behind here - it is now almost March and I'm just now reading your Valentines posts . . . I had to weigh in on the conversation hearts though, because I love them so, so much! (call me a freak) Especially the banana flavored yellow ones. If you buy the real ones (made by Necco, not Brachs) they are a throw back to the Necco Wafer candies - which I loved as a kid. Sorry to disappoint Christy. You can send your hearts my way. :)
Post a Comment