Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanna take a guess? Boy or girl?

Girl #1 (Addy)
Girl #2 (Halle)
Girl #3 (Mia)
Boy #1 and only (Luke)
Girl #4 (?)

 Yes, it's true. The girl gene is strong in this family. I was sure we were giving Luke a brother but, boy, was I wrong (Ha!Ha!).  We are delighted to announce we will be having another darling, little, sassy girl early July. Sorry, Luke. You can't say we didn't try. 

15 comments:

Karolyn said...

Congrats!!! She will be great! And I for one support the idea of trying again on Lukey's behalf! ;)

bfav said...

welcome to my world...I love that you'll have 4 ladies.

Amy Niebuhr said...

Congrats! Poor Ryan & Luke. Do they have any idea what they are in for?

Josh n' Joni said...

Congratulations! Lucky for you, you make very beautiful girls! So much for your intuition!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you all. Poor Luke is going to be the lone soilder. I am sure he will grow up to appreciate women and play lots of dress up! Will she look like you or Ryan?

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! That makes me laugh, especially after our conversation a couple of weeks ago. But Congrats! That's exciting! At least Luke's daddy will understand where he's coming from having to endure a bunch of sister's right?! :) I'm excited for you guy's! She'll be adorable! You guy's have such cute kiddos.

Tiff

Erin said...

Congrats again! We love having girls. And Luke will soon learn, if he hasn't already, to manipulate the sisters much like Ryan did. As for your friends comment above... it was much more like us having to endure Ryan growing up. :) Stinky Cheese anyone???? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh, congrats...you guys have great genes girls and boys! soo happy for you. Luke has a big bro--his daddy who will never grow up too much right? :)

Amy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You have such a darling family. What a lucky little girl to come join you guys. Just think how cute Luke is going to be as a big brother! You kind of expect it with girls, but I love seeing little boys crazy over their baby siblings.

And you guys do make beautiful kids! Your girls are so stunning, and I could just eat Luke up. He is such a cute guy. Congrats!

Kevin and Emily said...

Congratulations! You have GORGEOUS children and I am sure she is going to be adorable. She is so blessed to get to come to such an awesome family. Luke will make a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

hi Addy,it's kyleigh.How are you?Are you going to move to Prog?How old is Mia?The last time I saw her she was 1.Is Halle o.k?I really miss you Addy.Guess what?I wrote a book in my class room everyone did and they're published it's only my book.Isn't that cool?How is school?Do you have a D.S?I have one I bought it with my money it is pink but,it won't work I tried everything but,it just won't work.I got a puppy her name is Kimma {thats what my sister named her}but,her name is Roxy she is a beagle.Well,bye bye Addy!From,Kyleigh

Anonymous said...

hi Addy,it's kyleigh.How are you?Are you going to move to Prog?How old is Mia?The last time I saw her she was 1.Is Halle o.k?I really miss you Addy.Guess what?I wrote a book in my class room everyone did and they're published it's only my book.Isn't that cool?How is school?Do you have a D.S?I have one I bought it with my money it is pink but,it won't work I tried everything but,it just won't work.I got a puppy her name is Kimma {thats what my sister named her}but,her name is Roxy she is a beagle.Well,bye bye Addy!From,Kyleigh

The Dragonfly said...

We'll do a trade off - Hannah can come live with you in the summers for femininity schooling and you can send Luke our way for some testosterone building (not a comment on Ryan at all). And maybe our little new ones can be good chums since we're due at the same time! (July 9th) Congrats! You have such beautiful girls.

KJ said...

Sooooo exciting though. Congrats Christy! Dianna is having her 4th and it is a girl also so it's Jaden and three sisters! Ok, call me...let's talk names! lots of love and *Hugs*

Maggie's Madness said...

Yea! You know girls are great. Lots of fun drama, high pitched squeals, dress ups galore, make-up wars, and whatever else little girls find fit to do. At least you shouldn't have to worry about clothes for years to come. Congrats! We missed you this past weekend. Wish we could get together.