So, where's the crystal ball when I need it? I hate it when I feel so sure how things are going to turn out and I've planned it all out in my head and gotten excited and then, boom! A curve-ball is thrown my way and I have to adjust. Sometimes it's tough. I'm feeling it. I guess that's where faith and patience both come in. I know we all go through it but that doesn't make me feel any better. For those of you who have been in on the Prague situation, it's not looking like it's going to work out right now. I feel so bummed and grouchy. I guess we'll have to wait and see how things will play out. I just hate the feeling of helplessness when things are out of our hands. Ugh, frustration.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
5 comments:
What's the Prague situation?
I hate those surprises . . . life is tough enough when it's going the way you plan! Hang in there!
I'm so sorry. I was excited for you guys. Maybe it will still work out. Hang in there. The Lord knows best!! Love ya!!
LAME! We all wanted Prague to work out. Selfishly, I wanted it to work out so we could come visit you. And your girls are way creative. I have witnessed first hand... Addy's Christmas shop.
I want to be sympathetic, but I don't feel as sad as you probably...of course that is 100% selfish...Hang in there, Friend...
Sorry about the Prague thing. It's always hard when things don't go as you had hoped or expected.
Post a Comment