Sunday, August 24, 2008

Masterpiece

I'm not trying to brag or anything but my kids are SUPER creative and artistic. The things they come up with blow me away. This weekend their latest masterpiece was a collaborative effort with Addy and Halle and their friends, Kyra and Emilie. They worked on it for about 3o minutes. I was glad I took pictures because it rained really hard that night, washing away all their hard work. I think they used up what was left of our sidewalk chalk and they were all covered in it by the time they were finished. I thought their creation was really fun.


I took this last picture from a ladder at the end of our driveway. Mia helps give some perspective how big it was. It took up about 2/3 the length of our driveway.

2 comments:

Kevin and Emily said...

Wow!!! Your kids are so creative. This is seriously amazing chalkart. How fun. (=

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! That is AMAZING! You have plenty to brag about! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!