Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crazy for Cookies!!

Last week we had our third meeting of the "Crazy for Cookies" club. Nana is the founder and introduced the kids and I to Panera's yummy cookies and has made the meetings possible. We went at lunchtime and I had lunch while the kids ate cookies. I did buy a grilled cheese but Luke was the only one to eat anything but cookies. I figured it's not going to hurt the kids to do it once in a while and it will make a fun memory.
Luke was REALLY enjoying this cookie and also just hamming it up for the girls. If they laugh, he will do something over and over.
Here he is with a whole mouthful. I recommend Panera cookies to anyone who is crazy for cookies. Feel free to join us for a meeting anytime!

1 comments:

bfav said...

Me want food. I'll have to try these cookies with the ladies. Mia's quotes that you have on the side are so funny. I love them.