
Halle is our little soccer player and we love watching her play. She really goes after the ball and isn't one of those kids standing around picking flowers. She has a little boy on her team named Bret that has played for 2 years already and is a REALLY good player for a 5-6 year old. Every game has been a shutout with him scoring anywhere from 7 to 12 goals! (He's a little bit of a ballhog, in case you were wondering). The other kids on the team rarely have a chance to touch the ball. Saturday's game was the exception. The kids were down near the goal and Halle took the chance and kicked it right in. It was her first goal ever. It was so exciting. To see Halle's face after scoring that goal was priceless. She was sooooo happy. It was a fun memory. I wish I had it on film but I'm sure there will be more.
P.S. I will post a picture of her in her soccer gear soon. She's so darn cute.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
3 comments:
All right Halle! I love watching kids play soccer, especially Ethan's team of 4 and 5 year-olds . . . last season they had the ball at the parking lot one time! (no refs to blow a whistle!)
I can't believe Addy's baptized! I still remember when she was born! (I sound old)
Yeah Halle! Congrats on your goal you soccer star!
Good job Halle! That is so fun - soccer memories are the best. Keep on kickin'! :)
I missed you at pottery last night; I was hoping you'd be there.
Post a Comment