Wow! Time flies...Halle is six. I thought I would share six reasons why I love Halle:
1.) She is full of smiles. Our neighbor he is going to start calling her smiley instead of Halle because she smiles so much. And she has such a darling smile, how could you not love it?
2.) She has a great sense of humor. Ryan and I tend to be really sarcastic and Halle always understands when we're kidding around. She flashes her cute smile to let us know she knows we're just goofing off.
3.) She is so giving. Whenever she gets something new she loves to share it with others. It makes the gift more special to her if everyone can enjoy it. If she buys candy, she wants everyone to have some. If she gets new arts/crafts supplies, she always assures Addy that she can use all she wants. If someone gives her multiple of anything, it comes naturally to her to give the extra to others.
4.) She is super crazy and knows how to have fun and be silly. Sometimes she is so weird, Ryan and I wonder what planet she came from but we love it. It makes our life all the more entertaining to have Halle in our family.
5.) She is well-behaved in public. At church and school her teachers are amazed at how quietly she sits and does her work and is quick to obey. She does her best and doesn't give up when it comes to reading and other school work. It has made her a great student and an excellent reader.
6.) She always tells me she loves me. Even if we have had a hectic, not-so-sweet morning she nevers goes to the bus without yelling a big "I love you, Mom!". Even when I take her to school, she never goes into the school without letting me know she loves me.
I love you, Halle!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Halle! I loved reading some of the things you love about her. What an amazing girl! Hope you had a fun day!
Post a Comment