I have to embrace the moments like these to make it through the wrestling, hitting, toy stealing, screaming, name-calling moments that dominate the household. Addy and Halle love each other but definitely have their moments when they can't stand each other. And poor Luke takes the brunt of all Mia's anger. When she's mad, I have to protect him because he's the only one smaller than her that she feels she can take out her aggression on. Hopefully, it will make him a tough kid. I do enjoy the sweet moments when they get along great and really have fun together.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
2 comments:
I love it. How has the ear peircing been? Tell addy her cake looks yummy. I want to see some baptism pics.
Hi Christy! I didn't know you had a blog! I had a blast reading your posts and seeing your cute kids. I can't believe how much they look like each other! They are so adorable. You'll have to tell me all the secrets of managing four . . . I feel so outnumbered!
Post a Comment