This was a big day for Addy. She got her ears pierced, decorated her own birthday cake and had her party at a pottery place with all her friends. As her mom, I still can't believe she is eight. Where did the time go and how did she get this old so quickly? I have no idea. I just know how much I love her and how happy I am to have her as my daughter. Her teacher commented that she is the "sunshine of the classroom". That's such a good description of Addy. She is such a sweet, helpful girl who tries so hard to be an example to her friends and siblings (and parents). I love her fun sense of humour, super creativity and interest in science and living things. I am looking forward to her baptism next Saturday. I love you, Addy!
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
2 comments:
Can't believe she is 8! Such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Addy! Where is the pottery place? That looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment