Monday, March 14, 2011

Latest Shots of My Peeps

Somebody got her first set of piggy tails this weekend. She only said "owie" a couple times. I'm in love with baby pigtails in case you didn't know (and the girls who wear them).

When there are mom chores to be done, my little duo is happy to hang out together and enjoy a little time with Dora.
And rain boots and bare bottoms go very well together. This is what Claire was sporting when I stepped out of the shower the other day.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

bfav said...

Love the piggies and the cheeks.

Kath said...

Claire is so cute. She looks like Halle to me.

Kevin and Jeni said...

Your peeps are so super cute!

Kim said...

Hey Christy! How's Arkansas? Claire is adorable. I agree with Katharine in that I think she looks like Halle. Hope all is well.