Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
The everyday happenings of the Wilson fam
(Photos by Tiffany Mack)Boo-hoo! My baby turned one today. I have to admit I'm a little sad about it. I still haven't found a way to stop time. I just love the stage she is in right now sooooo much. She's just so smiley and happy and friendly and fun. She is by far our friendliest baby. She smiles at everyone she meets. All our other children were so shy as babies. She has just about the cutest crawl there is, too. She crawls across the room quick as a flash on her hands and feet, stands up, claps her hands and then lunges forward back to her crawl. I can't get enough of it, if you can't tell. I never thought I would be so nostalgic about it. She just brings so much happiness to our family. I know I should be excited about the next stage of walking and talking but I just want to love on my baby for a little while more...
Posted by christy at 7:09 PM
5 comments:
When Claire and Oliver marry, we can sit around as old ladies reminiscing about when they were babies. Seriously though, she is too cute.
What a cutie - its hard to see them grow up, but more cuteness is to come. :) And tell that Oliver kid he's got some competition, JD checked her out over my shoulder while I was reading the post and said "Baby? Cool." in that totally tubular surfer style way of talking he's got going on right now . . . only the best things are "cool" and Claire made the cut. Cool for her. :)
Happy Birthday Claire! I LOVE those adorable pictures!
These might be the cutest pictures I have ever seen.
But Pepsi? Really? Don't we all know that Coke is the way to go?
Happy Birthday beautiful Claire! The photos are fabulous...miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment