Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mia's big day


(Birthday Donut chosen from the donut shop)

I know I say this with every birthday but it is really hard to believe that Mia is already five. Her birthday has coincided with some important family milestones: her birth was just after Ryan completed his MBA, her first birthday was when we closed on our house here in Kansas, etc. It's hard to believe we've lived here 4 years as well.
Mia is such a sweetheart. As everyone knows, she is about the girliest girl I know. She is still sticking to her "skirt only" wardrobe. She's such an independent girl who can entertain herself for hours playing Barbies, Ponies, etc. She's as cute as a button and gets sassier by the day. She learns a lot from her big sisters and tries to be just like them. She's got a real talent for quoting movie and tv shows. She's constantly cracking me up. She is so excited for kindergarten and I'm sure she'll be a great student with how much she enjoys books. One of my favorite things about Mia is how lovable she is. She hugs me all day long and is a great snuggler.

Happy Birthday, Miss Mia!!


(Dorothy at the Gage Park Carousel)

0 comments: