Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cousins


Aren't cousins the best? It stinks that we can't live close to all of them and see them as much as we would like. It sure is fun when we get the chance. These three just left yesterday for a fun-filled "grandpa trip" with Grandpa and Nana. They're in for beach days, horseback riding and Disneyland. I'm so jealous. I have fond memories of a similar trip I took in my youth with my Grandma. I wish I could have stowed along in their suitcase but, alas, I have three other children to take care of at home. I'm hoping they have a terrific week and don't miss me half as much as I'm already missing them.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I CANNOT believe how much Addy looks like a young Christy in this picture! I can't believe what a little lady she is becoming! In my mind she'll always be 5. . .

Josalyn said...

wow, your cousins look like you! I don't think I've ever seen kids that actually look like their cousins before. Those kids could be sisters. How fun.

The NC Hansens said...

How FUN!