I swear the makers of all things childproof (specifically cabinet latches) laugh when they think of the unsuspecting parent trying to install them. I think they do it on purpose so we have to go through some of the frustration that our children will soon go through when they realize their favorite cupboard is now off-limits. Getting those minuscule screws to actually screw in the right place upside down while the ridiculous double-sided tape is supposed to be holding the latch in place is a joke. I took the skin off my thumb in the process. It was quite fun. And if you're wondering why I am wearing a homemade band-aid (made with Kleenex and scotch tape), that would be because Mia (who has an aversion to band-aids on her own skin) has had a lot of baby dolls with "owies" lately that managed to use our only supply of band-aids. At least now I can feel at peace and no longer worry about Luke playing with his favorite toy, the blender, whose base weighs a hefty 8 pounds and whose blades are razor sharp. Farewell, favorite toy. Now you can go cry at the closet door until I get the vacuum out for you, Luke.
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
1 comments:
Ivy and Luke would be best buds! She is into EVERYTHING too. I made my husband install those latches and it was a joke! You are the woman for doing it yourself! You go girl. Sorry about the thumb though! :)
Post a Comment