Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love hairspray (and not just for those sweet 80's bangs I had in 8th grade)

Yes, this is Sharpie marker all over our desk...
and storage cabinet...
and computer screen...

The guilty culprit. He climbed up the desk chair onto the desk and stood and reached the cabinet above the desks where the sharpies have been in hiding (or so I thought) since his last sharpie episode a few months back. Luckily, I checked the internet and WAH-LAH!!!!! hairspray takes off sharpie marker. I knew there was a reason I loved hairspray. I don't find enough opportunities to use it. Now our computer area smells like a hair salon but the sharpie has disappeared. I promise he was only unsupervised for a few short minutes. I know all the moms our there know where I'm coming from.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love how you think to take pictures of this!! Jayden drew all over our new off-white couch with red pen about 2 years ago!! Luckily it was microfiber and washed right off! It truly only takes a few minutes....

Melanie said...

Isn't this a rite of passage through childhood? I swear we must all have our own stories--mine was my sweet Micah with a sharpie and rainbows on my couch . . . non-microfiber . . . and my sweet sis-in-law and I with scrubbies and some serious will-power for about an hour! : )