
Mia and her friends at the elementary school costume parade. I asked Mia to smile and she stuck her fingers up her nose. Classic. She's a ballerina in a tutu.

Here is Luke trying to tell me the candy needs to go in his mouth.

Luke attacking me with his light saber.

The count: 2 witches, one ballerina and Luke Skywalker (from the Empire Strikes Back). Leftover Halloween candy after 2 days: 5.5 lbs (no, I'm not kidding)
7 comments:
The kids look great in their costumes. And the little Yoda on Luke is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Luke could have joined my boys this year with C3PO, R2D2, Yoda and a storm trooper! Come on over and let's get candied!
The kids look adorable! I love Luke's little Yoda. :)
Your kids are so dang cute in their costumes!!
Hey girl! It was so good to have your family back from vacation. They all looked amazing at the ward Halloween party. We need to get the family's together sometime. Please let me know when you've got a spare night to play. Jules
You have got the cutest family!!! Cute costumes too!
-Tiff
I found your blog somehow! I didn't know you had a boy! Your girls are so big and still so beautiful! Where do you guys live?
Meghan Durham
Post a Comment