The everyday happenings of the Wilson fam
Cute! They looked like they really enjoyed themselves :) Who took the photos?
Jessica Bolda took them. She does a great job. She's taken family pictures for us, too.
great pix, christy. love them.
Love the pictures! Especially the last one of Luke cracking up laughing!
Very cute photos! I think Jessica captured some great expressions!!
Wow! These are such great pictures. Your kids are so dang cute. Too bad we don't live closer- I would definitely try out your photographer.(=
SOOO cute! You guys do make cute kids though!
Those are great pictures. I can't believe how big Luke is getting!
Aw, you seriously have some adorable little kiddos! Those pictures are absolutely precious.-Tiff
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute! They looked like they really enjoyed themselves :) Who took the photos?
Jessica Bolda took them. She does a great job. She's taken family pictures for us, too.
great pix, christy. love them.
Love the pictures! Especially the last one of Luke cracking up laughing!
Very cute photos! I think Jessica captured some great expressions!!
Wow! These are such great pictures. Your kids are so dang cute. Too bad we don't live closer- I would definitely try out your photographer.(=
SOOO cute! You guys do make cute kids though!
Those are great pictures. I can't believe how big Luke is getting!
Aw, you seriously have some adorable little kiddos! Those pictures are absolutely precious.
-Tiff
Post a Comment