Friday
3:30 am Ryan leaves for the airport
6:00 am Ryan catches a flight to attend Grandma Wilson's funeral
7:00 am Christy drops the kids off at a GREAT friend's house
7:30 am Christy's unsuccessful root canal try #2
10:00 am Unsuccessful trip to Wal-mart to purchase last minute supplies for Super Saturday
2:15 am Christy's tooth extraction and bone graft by a not-so-gentle oral surgeon at a not-so-cheap price
Saturday
8:00 am Super Saturday set-up with kids in tow (Ryan still gone, no sitters available)
9:00 am-noon Super Saturday
4:00 pm Trip to Wal-mart to return leftover Super Saturday items. Luke falls out of cart head-first as Mia is crying from being over-tired.
Sunday
7:30 am Ryan misses his flight home
9:00 am Ryan calls Christy to give her the news about his missed flight
11:00 am Luke applies Vick's Vapo-rub all over his head and body AFTER his bath (see post below)
Wow! What a great weekend! I can't wait until next weekend! (I'm really not that bitter but it's good for laughs, right?)
Every 2027 Color Of The Year (So Far!)
15 hours ago
6 comments:
Oh girl. What a crazy weekend. Like I said, if you need some mall therapy or some exercise therapy tomorrow when Ryan gets home, let me know. At least you made me smile with the Vick's vapor rub story :)
Ryan needs to do something nice for you. I know, how about a cruise:)
You sweet, long-suffering mom. Don't you love how things at church that you're in charge of always happen when your husband's out of town! I say take this week off . . . go back to bed once your kids go to school and watch a movie! It's the only way you'll survive the next weekend!
I am so sorry Christy! What an awful weekend. Seems like all the bad stuff often happens at the same time. But- that does mean you should have some PERFECT weekends coming up, right? Glad you can laugh about it. Miss you!
Oh man! It sounds like a doozie! You know you can call me any time to help with the kids. Sorry that it was so rotten, but we really enjoyed reading about it!
The girl at the office told me that someone came by but she wasn't sure who it was! I'm glad to have figured it out. You are so sweet.
Post a Comment