Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween

Though I've been horrible at blogging, I couldn't let Halloween go undocumented. I wasn't really feeling it this year for Halloween. I didn't do any fun decorations like I've done in years' past and I had little motivation to make any fun homemade costumes either. Boo on me!

Here's proof that I hadn't completely forgotten the fun of Halloween. We had mummy dogs and witches' brew (kool-aid with dry ice) for dinner before trick or treating. The kids loved the constant fog that kept coming out of the bowl. It was hard to actually keep Claire from climbing on the table.

The whole crew: Darth Vader, a very distracted kitty, a KU cheerleader, Thing 2, and Queen Clarion from Tinkerbell.

Halle and Claire ready to go. It's rare to catch a good one of Claire smiling. She never stays still for very long.

Halle and her best friend, London. These two spend a lot of time together so I thought their costumes were very appropriate.

Ryan and I had a TV-themed Halloween party to attend so we thought going as Double Dare contestants would be fun. We recruited some friends of ours to go as the blue team and we had a fun time re-creating some physical challenges.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Awesome! Especially love your double-dare costumes. I think I might have to steal the idea. Nick might actually go for that one. Who didn't love that show?

Josh n' Joni said...

You guys are so great. I love the Double Dare costumes, too. Did you have to pull a flag out of a big nose? That was always my favorite.

Erin said...

Love it. Very creative with the double dare costumes!