Lately Claire has been obsessed with her "favorite shirt". It's the only shirt that actually survived being passed down through all the girls (it was originally Addy's) and, for some reason, she absolutely loves it. Every single day she says "My favorite shirt's so clean now" and I have to break the news to her that it's still dirty and we need to wash it. She gets really sad about it and insists on wearing a "boy shirt" of Luke's if she can't wear her favorite shirt.
Here she is jumping on the trampoline in her favorite shirt. Those actually happen to be her favorite pants as well. No skirts for this one. Wild and crazy Claire hair, too.
Here she is sporting one of Luke's shirts and his church shoes, which are her favorite to wear around the house.
She can sport some pretty sweet bed head. Exhibit A.
Claire is very excited in this picture trying to convince me that her favorite shirt is "so clean now" after church last week.
And here is proof (albeit blurry) that I do try and fix Claire's hair and make her wear girl clothes on a daily basis (whenever we leave the house). Someday when she looks back at pictures and asks "Why do I look so crazy? Did you want me to look like a little orphan?", I can show her proof that I tried.
0 comments:
Post a Comment