Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where we've been...(catching up)

I was talking with my mom today and she asked me if I was still blogging. I hadn't realized how long it had been. Life has been a little busy and here's a quick recap of the last month.

I had a girls' weekend in Utah with the Wilson ladies which was so much fun. We ate, we shopped, we ate, we slept, we ate, we laughed, we ate, we played games and then we ate some more. It was fantastic and I don't think I've eaten so much in one weekend ever. I loved it. I must mention that Ryan had the kids all weekend and did an over-the-top amazing job with them and got them all to church early on Sunday. He's pretty good.


Mia had her ballet recital. It was simple and short and sweet. Just the way I like it. Mia is still our most girly-girl (more to come in her upcoming birthday post).


The school year wrapped up with awards ceremonies, kindergarten graduations, etc. Considering we moved in the middle of the school year, my kids had a fantastic year and adjusted really well in their new school. I was so proud of them. (Sorry I didn't get a pic of Addy--boo!)



And then I spent some time and brainpower gearing up for a beach vacation with 7 people driving about 2200 miles. Beach post with lots of pictures coming soon. It was a busy few weeks and now we're home enjoying a relaxing summer. I'm in the "unscheduled let the kids play all summer" camp so that's what they're doing and it's the best. I'll let you know how we feel about that once a few weeks have passed.

0 comments: