I have to say, I think our playroom was just itching for a big mess to cover the floor. The last six weeks our house has been annoyingly clean as we tried to sell it. I enjoyed the clean but not the constant effort it took on my part to keep it that way. Now that we have a contract, I was ready for the mess to begin. The Kuschs came to visit for the weekend and we had a blast.
Three kids in the tub. Zoe and Mia were having so much fun, Claire begged to join them. Thankfully, they agreed and covered her with bubbles.
We celebrated the 3rd birthday of Princess Quinn. Livy outdid herself with the decorations. As Aaron said "It looks like Disney threw up on the table". So magical.
Thanks, as always, for the fun times, Kuschs!
2 comments:
I thought about getting in the car with the kids and surprising you all. But I chickened out. I didn't want to drive by myself. Miss and love you all.
I love seeing someone else's house look like mine. And so fun to have the Kuschs over...we wish we all lived closer.
Post a Comment