Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Night Hiking

Halle has been itching to go hiking at the grounds of the governor's mansion. She was really mad that we couldn't go Saturday afternoon. We had beautiful fall weather today so I figured it would be the perfect Family Night activity. We wished Ryan could be there with us but we still had a good time.
It was getting close to sunset so it was fun to watch our long shadows (Halle, Mia with stuffed puppy, Luke, Addy, me with Claire in backpack)


Luke, Claire and I


Self-portrait with the Claire-bear. She LOVED the backpack. We borrowed it from a friend and I never would have expected her to love it so much.


Kiddos hiking through the wooded trails


All five on top of a big bail of hay

5 comments:

Kath said...

I love that, despite everything going on for you guys right now, you are so positive and do fun things with your kids. You are awesome.

Julie said...

Ditto to Kath...love the pics. Such cute fun kids!

Kevin and Jeni said...

You are such a good mom! What fun memories you are making with your cute kiddos :)

Amber King said...

The shadow pictures are my favorite! What a fun FHE.

Sunny said...

Yes the shadow pics were a fun idea. But I also loved the family shot at the end..so cute.