Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Our weekend consisted of the following:

A field trip with Mia's class to the pumpkin patch (technically on Friday). Riding on a bus with loads of kindergardeners is fun.

A building clinic at Lowe's with Luke (he DID NOT like the goggles so I let him take them off right after this picture). He did like the hammering.

More hiking at the governor's mansion with Halle

Washing the car. I think Claire got more wet than the car. She liked it, though.

Shopping with my new personal shopper, Addy, while a great friend watched the rest of the kiddos. It was fabulous and lots of fun. Isn't she so cute?
And a soccer game for Halle. Her team won 7-3 and played amazing, even with no subs.

And a quiet Sunday with a little bit of rain. It was a good weekend. The only thing missing was the hubby and dad. We can't wait to see him this coming weekend.

The end.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

I love the shot of Luke. What a fun dau for a little boy.