Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just what I needed today...

4 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

Thank you. I needed it too. I'm going to put it on our blog too - just in case someone else might need it. :)
Hang in there with the house. It can't last on the market as long as ours did. (does that make you feel better? ha - yeah, I know it didn't.)

Kath said...

I think I'm going to try this experiment with my kids. We'll see who has patience here.

Kim said...

Good luck with the house selling Christy. I totally feel for you. Keeping a house clean with kids in it can make you crazy. We'll keep you in our prayers. Thanks for the video too.

bfav said...

Oh I'm doing this for FHE tomorrow. I know Bryn and Morgan will stuff the mallow into their mouths before I set the plates down.

My money is on Lauren. She'll wait.