Thursday, September 23, 2010

Favorite Things: Claire Edition

Just a few of Claire's current favorite things:


Eating toothpaste straight from the tube. I'm constantly confiscating the stuff. Thankfully, she hasn't eaten enough to need to call Poison Control (yet).

Her squeaker shoes (courtesy of Aunt Sunny). Believe it or not, she actually requests them. Hearing a cute, little squeak with every step she takes puts a big smile on my face, too.

Colonel Jinxie (such a good cat to put up with all that loving and squeezing). Claire cannot get enough of our kitty and even when she gives her a warning bite (she has no claws), Claire still goes back for more.
And: scrambled eggs. She will eat them anytime, anywhere and lots of them. She's got a little "Sam I am" in her.


Claire's current not-so-favorites: diaper changes, milk, bread, and bedtime.

5 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Ollie would like to invite Claire over to eat toothpaste together. Then he would like to introduce her to bar soap, unrolling the toilet paper and picking select goodies out of trash cans.

Kevin and Jeni said...

Every time I see Claire I have to smile :) She is the just the cutest...even with a mouth full of toothpaste!

Josalyn said...

Oh she looks so grown up!!

amystueve said...

Adorable!!

amystueve said...

Adorable!!