Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deja Vu

I know, I know. You've heard it all before. But I swear I get deja vu every time I do the laundry. It's like I've seen all these clothes before. And washed them. And folded them. And put them in drawers. And two days later, there they are. Staring at me again, ready to be washed. It's a little creepy. It's times like these I kinda re-think the whole 7 people in our family thing.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Ha! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one...funny thing is, I just finished folding a mountain of laundry. Thanks for the laugh.
P.S.- I think it's a little late to be rethinking anything.

Sunny said...

Yes...the laundry...which I actually don't mind washing...it's putting away the kids clothes that I find hard. (Which I guess is really the main part of Laundry.)
Usually I just tell them to go look in their tub in the laundry room.

Oh and I love Claire's rolls! So Cute! Wish they were still cute as you got older.

Misty said...

Too late to rethink the number of people but not too late to rethink the number of clothes those people keep. I have had the same topic on mind!!